- Find a wine you like, 'MAKE AN OFFER', and you're done.
- When the auction drops the asking price starts falling from RRP.
- If there are cases left at your offer price; you win!
- Beware! Other players that 'ACCEPT PRICE' as the price is falling may outbid you.
- Watch as the price is falling.
- Cases are won as the price falls to match OFFERS made earlier.
- Before the wine's all sold, click 'ACCEPT PRICE' to make it yours.
- Just don't wait too long or you could miss out.
TODAY'S AUCTIONS START AT 8PM AEST
Those who think Orange in NSW is too cool for Cabernet, think again. The region is more than capable of producing a decent Cab Sauv, and this blend is no exception. It displays fragrant aromas of dark-berried fruits with a touch of tobacco on the ...
This rich little number out of Central Otago is certainly in a more sumptuous rather than steely style. However, it still has some grace with subtle smells of ripe pears, stone fruits and blanched almonds on the nose, with a hint of lemon rind. Th...
Combines the lychee and mango of classic Gewurz with soft acidity and a liberal dash of sweetness, all making for a very easy drink that works best served frosty cold.